Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"Oath taker or oath keeper?": Another view of Oath Keepers on Lexington Green

Stewart Rhodes, Founder of Oath Keepers, speaks on Lexington Green.

From the Boston Gun Examiner Ron Bokleman go here to read his description and take on the event as well as see more slides and video.

CMDR David Gillie, USN, current serving.

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this caption stated that CMDR Gillie was a SEAL, he is not and I knew that. Blame it on two hours sleep and a temperature of 102. Sorry. -- MBV

2 comments:

Scott T. said...

I felt the lump in my throat, again, as I took my oath for the 6th time.

I will gladly stand with my fellow Patriots on the Green again, no matter when or where it may be the next time.

While I hope and pray that it never happens, I will keep my Oath until I give up my last breath!

III

Tom Austin said...

Just to be precise, that Oath Keeper is an LCDR.