Tuesday, November 10, 2009

No more posts, no more comments. Finito.

I cannot continue with the blog and write at the same time. Not in part, not at all.

Ergo, no more blog. Period.

Comments, the most time consuming of this process, will not be read or posted. If you have something you think I need to see, email me. Thanks.

Absolved chapters will continue to be posted now that I have made the time to do so. New visitors are invited to peruse the old posts.

I will resume posting when Absolved is done.

Mike
III

5 comments:

USMC VET said...

Awe, Not again...

Mike W said...

I just recently found your blog and now you tell me your taking a break from it. I feel like a foster child who finds a home then gets tossed into the streets.
Hurry back.

Terrapod said...

WRITE MAN, WRITE....WE ARE WAITING TO PURCHASE "ABSOLVED" AFTER THAT TICKLER YOU POSTED.....

Anonymous said...

What are you doing reading this comment? Couldn't help yourself could you?... Oh the Shame!

Don't worry about us Mike... we can get our fix over at Pete's or Codrea's...But don't let that be an excuse to slouch! Get crackin'...

三四八 said...

As a former Taiwan resident, I really like the source of the m14as in absolved. Gotta love the tenacity of those islanders.

Keep it going and I'll buy three copies when you're done.