Thursday, May 30, 2013

Magazines for the Colorado civil disobedience continue to come in.

We are pushing 80 magazines of different types now, including one recent very generous shipment from Arizona which included a goodly amount of 5.56 brass as ballast. (I love those!) Adding an incentive to those who might want to make up the difference, I received this from a reader:
Mike:
It’s been exciting to see the “old” Mike back in action!
Two things have crossed my mind. The first is that you are finally healthy again. That would be a good thing for all of us.
The second was that you weren’t getting better and figured that you’d go out with a bang (no pun intended). I hope it’s the former.
I’d like to offer a challenge to you and the group. When you get to 100 magazines, I’ll contribute 25 virtually new HK91/PTR/SAR8 magazines to the cause! I’ll do it anyway, but it might inspire the “troops” to set up!
Let me know if that’s a good idea that you’d be interested in.
I think it's a great idea and any donations over the 100 target for Colorado will be used in other civil disobedience in other states later in the year.

No comments: