Wednesday, January 7, 2015

"Do Not Submit! Republish the Mohammed Cartoons Everywhere. Here’s How."

"The way to overcome them in this instance is to overwhelm them with disrespect and mockery. They can silence one magazine, but they can’t silence the entire Internet. Every blogger, of every political stripe, be it left, right, and everywhere in between, needs to realize that freedom of speech and freedom of the press are the two keystones of your ideology, whatever it may be. You need to make a stand. You need to make these terrorists lose the ideological battle. And the way to do that is to republish the Mohammed cartoons yourselves. Today. Right now."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are too funny. However i'll need a bit of time to copy and paste things to send to my contacts...thanks for that..

Anonymous said...

Anon 9:04 am here again. These are hysterically funny Mike. I've been in an absolute belly-laugh for an hour. Thanks for this..and i've sent them all over the country

Anonymous said...

put up my two cents worth, but stopped short of saying kill them if they can't take a joke. might have implied it a little.

http://tensmiths.wordpress.com/2015/01/08/its-a-freedom-of-speech-thing/

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

No one will ever accuse me of having good (or even adequate) Photoshop skills, but I amused myself making this.

Unknown said...

I really do lube my bullets with pork fat and bees wax after hand casting them. They are 54 caliber and weigh 460 grains, enough to stop any sheet wraper.
I wonder if it is true that the Mohamed was a pedophile and a pervert. I heard he liked to get it on with camels and sheep.

Mike K said...

http://the-other-side-of-history.blogspot.com/2015/01/je-suis-charlie.html