Monday, April 13, 2015

Would have liked to have been there.

The Bundy Ranch anniversary picnic.
But the fact of the matter is that there is one, aging and usually ailing copy of me and I can't be in more than two places at one time. (Yes, you read that right.) At least, it seems that way. ;-)
I'd like to think that my presence at the NRA annual meeting did some good and may have even deflected the arc of history a bit and as always there is the calculation of cost/benefit to every time I go somewhere. I am painfully aware, grateful and quite humbled by the sacrifices of the readers to get me to where I need to be, so I don't want to waste them. Now I have to figure out how to get out to Westcliffe CO for the 19th and then on to Spokane WA to support Anthony Bosworth at his inquisition.

1 comment:

Roger said...

It may be happening again...

From Agenda21Radio.Com
BREAKING: OREGON GOLD MINING STAND OFF WITH BLM….NEXT BUNDY RANCH

From Josephine Co. (OR) Oathkeepers
http://oathkeepersjoco.com/