Thursday, May 7, 2015

Wait 'til they get a load of US.

Gun nuts lose their damned minds: The common-sense gun safety bill that’s giving the NRA & GOP conniptions.
I sent the following email to the writer, along with my letter to the Oregon House of Representatives.
-----Original Message-----
From: georgemason1776@aol.com
To: kmcdonough@salon.com
Sent: Thu, May 7, 2015 9:56 am
Subject: What your story completely missed. The NRA is the least of Oregon's problems.
Ms. McDonough, the following letter was sent to the entire state legislature irrespective of party. Only two (both GOP members) responded. I have redacted the email addresses and format padding, etc. As for my credentials, I am one of the citizen journalists who broke the Fast and Furious scandal story on the Internet and brought the ATF whistleblowers together with the Senators and with Sheryl Attkisson of CBS News (See Stonewalled, Chapter 2). I am also the founder of the Three Percent movement and for the past 2 years I have been a national leader of armed civil disobedience to the unconstitutional state laws passed in the wake of Sandy Hook. From Connecticut to New York to Washington state these laws have been nullified by defiance rates of up to 80 and 90%, and the politicians who passed them don't know whether to defecate or go blind. In any case, the laws' enforcement is being held in abeyance by politicos who are afraid of getting shot. Oregon has now entered that dangerous ground, as I tried to explain in advance to your state legislature below.
Mike Vanderboegh

7 comments:

EOGue said...

I attempted to read some of the comments on the article however it just confirmed for me that you cannot argue with absolute idiots who only know what they have been told to know.

Anonymous said...

What they don't see, and I'm rather glad they don't see it, is that many gun enthusiasts DO NOT SELL THEIR GUNS. And in the case of the unthinkable, I'd be more inclined to give them away to folks who needed them.

Anonymous said...

This is especially funny coming from the same cultural Marxist rag that just last week endorsed all of the car burning and rioting in Baltimore as legitimate political tactics!

Anonymous said...

A rally has been set up for May 30th: https://www.facebook.com/events/1570101399924957/

Anonymous said...

I always get a little chuckle when I think about collectivist journalists writing about their bullying gun grabbing ways.

I like them to that bully in the Christmas Story. They endlessly tell us "we will shoot our eye out" thinking they are soooo smart. Like they have it aaaallllll figured out. But eventually, the constant pressure, the thing grabbers so pride themselves on, reaches critical mass.

And then the calm reserved good kid who just wants to have his red Ryder finally loses his tolerant demeanor to open a serious can of whoop ass.

Journalists - we couldn't care less about setting on the toilet with a bar of soap in our mouths afterward. It's a "worth it" thing.....you might want to reconsider your ever present push to infringe because we have indeed had enough.

We will not bow.
We are free men and women.
We will act like it.

Bad Cyborg said...

I'm reminded of Princess Leia's line in the first Star Wars film. You know. Where she tells Grand Moff Tarkin

"The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers."

By criminalizing activities ordinary people desire to engage in, all they do is create new classes of criminals. Such laws are inherently unenforceable. But I have no doubt that the people who propose such laws already know that. I am convinced that they pass such laws to use them against liberty loving people such as ourselves. They deserve whatever happens to them.

Robert Fowler said...

Now I remember why I rarely read Salon. Just a few of those "enlightened" comments and now I've got a headache.