Saturday, August 1, 2015

Bob Owens, who never met an open carry demonstration he liked nor loaned his voice to support the ongoing armed civil disobedience movement, gets all warm and fuzzy about someone else's advocacy of We Will Not Comply.

I guess as long as it's just someone else's words he's cool with it. . . as long as it goes no further than words. Can you imagine how he and the other Internet prags like General Sebastian Snowflake would react to THIS if it happened today? They'd piss their pants. By the way, today is the 69th anniversary of the Battle of Athens. Remember to hoist a glass to those brave veterans who rebelled against a corrupt political machine, shot back and, oh by the way, blew the front off the county jail with explosives. It is easy to praise men long dead, whose actions you can safely approve of without risk to yourself. It is another to risk your own ass emulating them, as millions of the armed citizenry are doing in CT, NY, MD, CO, WA and OR. Owens, by this approving column, reveals himself to be among the biggest hypocrites in the firearm rights movement. . . and a spineless weasel as well.
PS: I sent a copy of this post to him so that he would be fully informed. I never say anything about anyone that I wouldn't say to his or her face.

5 comments:

Dean Weingarten said...

I saw it. I see it as an improvement over what he has written in the past. Better that he move in the right direction than not.

Anonymous said...

I like your style Dutchman..

Anonymous said...

I finally got banned off of his little website for calling out his jihad against open carry, his hypocrisy of naming his site "Bearing Arms" and then criticizing it when he doesn't like it, and his near-constant copsucking (to the point of making the same arguments the antis do when he blamed the gun for the police's incompetent firearms handling). No big loss, I have to deal with enough idiocy in my life without having to read his rubbish.

Anonymous said...

I quit reading Owens' site a long time ago. He's like most of the other so called experts on the internet, nothing more than an a**hat.

Jack Crabb said...

I, too, quit reading Owens some time ago. I also refuse to click through to that "spineless weasel". In addition to his stance on open carry, he is a notorious copsucker, too.