Monday, September 5, 2016

A great night with some great patriots



On Saturday, I spoke for a few hours on a nation wide phone conference about the nature of the III percent movement and where we go from here.  The forum was set up in a question and answer format so I was able to field dozens of questions.  I believe it was a success and, quite frankly, I had a blast.  There are certainly some things I can better communicate.  This was my first go-around so I guess I am due a Mulligan for my failures, but it was a wonderful exercise in communication across different patriot group lines.

A lot of different groups showed up that are not affiliated with the III% but are natural ideological allies.  There is a lot that we can do to support each other and enhance each others mission without stepping on toes.  Some of that will be inevitable.  After all, we are all flawed in our own way.  But at the end of the day, we are all on the same team.  It is not about egos.  It is not about increasing your social capital.  It it is not about consolidating your power base, king making, or cults of personality.  it is about getting back to the republic that our founders entrusted to us.

A growing need I see is in having a unified III percent message.  I see event like this as a way to craft that message and bring everyone to the table.  Iron sharpens iron.  The Founders figured how to do it, and I am sure that we can too.

I walked a way with a ton of new contacts and new inroads.  Now more than ever, we will need to continue to make these contacts and bridge the divide of the "us vs. them" tribalism.    We do ourselves and the country an injustice by keeping our time and talents to ourselves.  Discussions are fine, but they are nothing without action.  I am looking forward to continue in progressing this movement together.  This is perhaps the most cash poor movement ever fielded.  We are not nor will we ever receive any welfare from a sugar daddy like Soros. We are all actively engaged in jobs and families.  This is a 100% volunteer, grass roots, groundswell, all done in what little spare time we are given.  For all of our personal differences, one thing we will never lack is passion.  Everyone that comes here, comes here for the love of the game.  That is our biggest strength.  We are the determined minority and we are not going anywhere.

Lastly, I would like to thank Bryan Duszcack for being such a profoundly amazing patriot and in holding the event even when family responsibilities begged his attention elsewhere.  He was an incredible host and moderator, and frankly deserves a much bigger forum.  I am honored that he would let me share his platform and I cannot wait to see what this thing looks like in six months or even a year.

More of these kinds of events will be held in the future.  If I heard that correctly, it will be to the tune of once a month.  I will let you know when the next opportunity we will have to discuss the movement.
Here is an excellent short synopsis of the event from Timothy Irving:
It was a great conversation, but no one focused on the solution.
The questions were;
1) What direction should the 3% go, and
2) What is the solution (magic bullet) to the division?

Florida Minutemen touched on both the direction and solution, as did the watchmen of America (freebird).

Trust- If no one is breaking the laws, and everyone is properly vetted (no felonies), than trust should not be an issue. If any member wants to leave your unit and go to another, it shouldn't matter- and I'll get to why in just a second.
Unity- If everyone works together (trains and cross trains the units), we can't help but have unity, as we will already be united in both the physical training and preparation, as well as ideologically being Patriots in the common defense of our Republic.

Honesty- If you don't want to lead your unit, help train them, or get out there and help the community during a crisis, than PLEASE step away from leadership and allow a leader to lead. If you aren't willing to cross train your members with other units in fear of losing them because you don't do enough, than you are part of the problem with the division. If everyone trains together in your state, who cares what patch they wear?

Trust and Unity is the base for brotherhood.
Q&A:
1) When is the time to act?
The answer is NOW. Action doesn't mean firing weapons, we can act today on Unity and Trust, building brotherhood, good relations, cohesiveness, and strength; not just in numbers, but in skill.
2) What Direction is the 3% going?
Tonight's call answered this question when Matt mentioned Standards, building a coalition of separate units, under the umbrella of Patriotism. Someone said it tonight, 3% is an ideological perspective... and it includes ALL 3% units, Militia's and Minutemen. It includes all those who are willing to step forward and help in a positive manner, within our communities.
There should be a standard for all of 3%-

Standards:
Everyone must be properly vetted to assure no one will get caught up training with felons, or smoking pot during an ftx. I'm not suggesting i'm against drugs nor am I promoting a snitch hotline, but we should have enough respect for one another, and this country as a whole- to leave the herb at home when around firearms and training among other Patriots.

Suggestions for improving public image:
Help in the flood relief efforts. Get out there and show America we are here to help, not cause problems. A time for Action is at your feet every day. We don't have to wait for the sound of gunfire to act.

Positive influence goes a long way, but negative influence goes even further. Be a positive group in your communities. Offer your local Leo's to help watch their six when BLM decides it want to burn down your neighborhood. Go get on a roof top and watch over them at rally's to make sure another goat loving cop killer doesn't pull a Dallas incident. Offer to help, and make sure you get permission first.

Lastly, someone mentioned a peaceful resolution, and where is the red line. Well, you can disagree all you want, but history has shown that NO government is or ever has been willing to compromise when it comes to control or tyrannical laws. Just as we had almost 1 Million Patriots on the national mall in 2010, we received a def ear that day, and every day following. You may as well just accept it (as Tim Mcdonald said), that there is no Red Line, and there is no hope for a peaceful resolution. If a peaceful resolution was an option, this administration wouldn't have built internment camps, purchased billions of rounds of ammo, nor would it be poking at your 2nd Amendment. To thine own self be true... each and every one of you know the possibility of a peaceful resolution is nothing short of hyperbole.

Link to the audio of the event

You can see all future events on the Facebook page dedicated to Bryan's Conference Calls for Freedom.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look at your process for vetting and I see this:
https://www.whiterose.us/informants-your-group/

Perhaps a more personal procedure can ensure that the bad people don't waltz right in and set us up for failure. Just what happened at the Bundy ranch dustup and the wildlife refuge take over.

Fealty and knowledge of who has been where and done what is going to make a big comeback. Access to some databases would help but even that is being cracked down hard. Having for example an leo with access to vehicle registration data is not a a panacea when every search gets logged. Just something to think about.

Anonymous said...

Ir a political element is not started the III's will never get strengthened. The local tea party patriots are natural allies. Below is the info written in the sidebar of the local tea party patriots web page. They share our values.


Why we are Patriots
Explained by
Thomas Jefferson
When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe.
Thomas Jefferson

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world.
Thomas Jefferson

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
Thomas Jefferson

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
Thomas Jefferson

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:
. . . our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks, will deprive the people of all property - until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.


mjw-1982 said...

I appreciated the opportunity to chime in Matt. I'm going to write up a post on my thoughts and put it on Coos County III%. I doubt I made much sense and was talking way too fast, always seems to happen on conference calls. I'm better with the written word, I swear I am ;)

Matt Wilbanks
Oregon III%
Coos County Chapter

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it Saturday. I watched Alabama teach USC how to play football!

- Old Greybeard

By the way, the "I;m not a robot" thing is getting ridiculous! It is getting way too complicated, especially when some of the street signs are in another language!

Anonymous said...

At least 3 of those Jefferson quotes weren't from Jefferson. JFYI....

Anonymous said...

Open these and all efforts with prayer. I will be praying with you.
Open with prayer or our efforts are in vain.
If God be with us, who can be against us.
If we deny God, He will deny us.

Bibleater

Anonymous said...

May I respectfully suggest that the reason the Million Patriot March wasn't successful, was that people didn't STAY in DC until they got positive results? That would certainly be a peaceful resolution, yes?

Fred said...

LORD God, bless the owners of this web page and put a hedge of protection around them. LORD prosper this effort and grow all that their hands touch, grow it mightily. Bring honor to their efforts, respect among men. LORD I hear your natural law struggling to come out of their mouths, grow this, give them the depth of understanding of you and the abiding belief to recognize this. I pray it in the Name of Christ Jesus.

CzarChasmIII said...

I applaud the majority of bullet-points listed in the post, but I gotta tell ya, I think BLM and cops are just two sides of the same gangsta coin. If consorting with badged bullies in anything other than protesting them is required to be a "good" III'per, then I'll be following another Pied Piper and jumping over the cliff of my choosing, not theirs. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I got nothin' for cops and they got nothin' for me. I avoid them in every way I can, and have for over 40 years, which has served me well. The best way to avoid them is to generally be law-abiding, which I am, but there have been multiple times when I was forced into unconstitutional, involuntary interactions with cops that wouldn't have gone nearly as well if I wasn't exceedingly aware and in-tune with my rights, which they would've gladly violated had they not been on streaming video while they did it.

I live in Alabama, frequent both FL and GA, and will never ask a cop for permission to do any lawful and/or constitutionally-protected activity. I resent being asked by the III% movement to do so, just like I resent being asked by cops for my permission slip to open carry a weapon when they pulled me over for a freakin' unconstitutional (by my reading of the 4th and 5th Amendments) DUI checkpoint. I'm happy to do what I can, including driving four hours up and four hours back to attend Mike's funeral, but I will never lick the boots of the enforcers of oppression that modern-day cops all represent.

Take it with however many grains of salt you wish, but that's my position, and I'm stickin' to it.

CzarChasmIII

Anonymous said...

Agree with everything you said, Czar.

Anonymous said...

Facebook won't work with lynx. You and he should add some redundancy in your
announcements, or I may well not see them; lynx is a text browser; true, I
can't see photos or videos, but it's better than nothing. The internet started
as mainly text only, BTW. all the best cj

Anonymous said...

"Then" and "than" are two different words having two different meanings, and it's not as though the "E" and the "A" keys are so close together on the keyboard that you'd often miss one and hit the other.

I find it harder to trust someone who doesn't seem to know about, or to notice, details like that. Maybe it's just me.

Glenn Beck for example talks about "Prince-uh-bulls" a lot (apparently, that bull which stands next in the line of succession behind the King-uh-bulls), but if he cared as much as he apparently wants us to believe he cares, you'd think he could be persuaded to say "principles" when he means "principles". That no one on his staff has been able to correct him is also telling, I believe (or have they noticed, and which is worse?). Same for Dubya's use of the word "nuke-ya-lerr". In eight years, no force on Earth could get him to say "nuclear". Is this a convenient "mark of the beast", so we can recognize a fake right away? I don't know. Another one is what I call the "double is", e.g. "The thing is is the sky is blue." It has come to be contracted even, through common use, into, "is's"; "The thing is's the sky is blue". Whenever I hear that I know for sure that I'm listening to someone with an attenuated ability to make simple observations and then act on them.

Maybe it's just the bad day I've had, wherein I read a piece by a pro second amendment writer in which he consistently failed to use "there", "their" and "they're" correctly. Maybe it was a Progressive troll making us out to be illiterates. On a gun forum I frequent, there are several who consistently misuse "to" and "too" too. They are fine and upstanding fellows I am sure, but one wouldn't know it right away...

I make typos in comments here and there, and I understand that no one is perfect. You can probably find a typo or two in this very comment. Maybe we can all try to be a little closer to perfect, is all, when it comes to these simple, easy things. -- Lyle

Anonymous said...

In regards to comment leave your herb at home,especially when dealing with firearms,same applies to beer or any other mind altering substances.I have nothing against the afore mentioned,just do not want to be around folks with firearms under the influence,shoot the firearms/clean em/stow em away safely and then if one wishes party/celebrate a bit around the fire what have you,tis common sense.